Managing social media for a brand or franchise can be challenging. Social media is your brand’s direct link to consumers, so understanding that link and optimizing how you approach it is crucial.
Can you honesty answer yes to 5 out of 6 of the following statements?
- Our company conducts online reviews and assessments of our online presence every thirty days.
- Internally we understand how social media affects our everyday business structure from the top down and all the way through to our customer.
- Online consumer feedback and social engagement increases each month by 2% or more.
- New customers are finding our brand through our social media and online presence consistently.
- Employees in our organization clearly understand and have a role in the company’s social media strategy.
- Our company has hired a professional social media strategist.
Did you answer yes to 5 out of 6? If so, congratulations, you probably don’t need our help! If not, you’re missing key branding and marketing opportunities.
Our satisfied customers say…
Through our in-depth Social Media Training and Workshops, we will teach your company a few of the following:
- How to develop a strategy that will work for the brand
- Sources to use to accomplish the strategy
- How to create, track and launch a viral campaign (ROI)
- What each site is for and how to gain power from them
- Community Manager Training (Corporate/Enterprise organizations)
- Team Management for small businesses
- Using the social web for CRM (Customer Relationship Manager)
- Social media monitoring tools, and which to use
- Guidelines and Policies
- Using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+ and other sites
- Location based applications (Foursquare, FB Places, Yelp, etc.) – and how they help
Workshop and Training Clients we help:
- Automotive Dealerships
- Hotels + Resorts
- Trade Shows + Conferences
- Companies seeking International Exposure for their brand
- Community Managers
- Real-Estate Companies
- Franchise Organizations
- Medical + Dental Professionals
Workshops and Training sessions typically run from a ½-day program up to 2 full days, depending on your needs.
This is just a partial listing of the companies that typically use our services. One size does not fit all in Social Media. That’s why Christi and the PuTTin’ OuT team carefully tailor all workshops and training programs to be specific for each and every client. Call today for an initial free consultation to see if PuTTin’ OuT is right for your company.